Tuesday, September 15, 2009

unit three Assignment 1

Lately, I have been doing a lot of thinking on the subject of growing up. While it is a process, it is both painful and enjoyable. There are good days without a doubt but the bad days tend to erode one’s memory of the good days. Now if you agree with me, please stand up. However, you must always let the good days stay with you and let go of the bad days or else they will continue to sap at your strength and energy.Believe me when I say this is the best time to be alive. I mean technology has so evolved, all you have to do is go on the web and everything you need is at your fingertip. If you are lazy and cannot cook, there is always ready made food. Everything is almost now instantaneous. However, there are things that will grind you and bring the best out of you and those things make growing up painful. Believe me, Mary J. Bilge is not the only one with ‘Growing Pains’, the title of her latest album.Success is sometimes an overnight business for a lot of people but for others it still the pain in it i think i have came along why from being in jail a different life style is pain but i have to continue Wat i have going for my self

2 comments:

  1. This is a good reason on how growing up can be painful and exciting.I agree on you with all the examples/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent details in this post. I would love to hear the album. I am glad that you feel you've come a long way in the past few years.

    A few small errors, but overall well written.
    18/20 points.

    ReplyDelete