Monday, September 21, 2009

Unit 4

Reflection Blog Post: Fights


When I was in the 10th grade I had the worse fight I could even get into me an this girl got into a verbal argument cause she had been talking about me to other people at Clarke central high school I didn’t try to avoid the fight because I was a child in the 10th grade still I wonted to fight her so I told her to met me in the class room were I was she didn’t show up so I went to her class room and open the door and fought her. Yes I hurt her and I broke two computers which I happy I didn’t have to pay for them. And I didn’t really talk to her so I didn’t really know her I have learned a lot form mi old mistakes for the old things I have did and to stay out of trouble with people that tells me other people been talking about me

1 comment:

  1. Yikes Shaneeka! I too am glad that you have put the fighting part of you in the past. I can't imagine you doing anything like that now. I am proud of the progress you've made.

    Please see me to help you edit this post for more points. The content is great, but there are a lot of errors. As is 16/20 points.

    ReplyDelete