
I saw men’s marching in through my path that I made
Only long I seen more throw the valley they storm away
With big guns I see it coming I only know how to blow them
Army so big you only hear them yelling loud throw the area
My limps are tired my roots are hurt
Now the bird on top of me was gone
The men’s that are marching are falling
I smell a rotten lefts but I know I was a dead chief
I am hurt to see what is going all my people are going along
With more to see I am scared to see
Along the road the men’s are dead with the battle of a sin
Homespun I seen them in blood a purn they are in
Seeing the elephant made me believe this is war and I have to leave
Grabbing up to move forward I pull back an shrives
Filing down with no more noisy sound I fill lonely to be here along
There gone now I’m all along no one to see or to feed
Theses days will be strong animals are taking them a pieces of meat home
No room to show them but I know my gleams are old
Only long I seen more throw the valley they storm away
With big guns I see it coming I only know how to blow them
Army so big you only hear them yelling loud throw the area
My limps are tired my roots are hurt
Now the bird on top of me was gone
The men’s that are marching are falling
I smell a rotten lefts but I know I was a dead chief
I am hurt to see what is going all my people are going along
With more to see I am scared to see
Along the road the men’s are dead with the battle of a sin
Homespun I seen them in blood a purn they are in
Seeing the elephant made me believe this is war and I have to leave
Grabbing up to move forward I pull back an shrives
Filing down with no more noisy sound I fill lonely to be here along
There gone now I’m all along no one to see or to feed
Theses days will be strong animals are taking them a pieces of meat home
No room to show them but I know my gleams are old

Please edit with me so that your poem makes more sense, but you are definitely on the right track. As is 23/30 points for this one.
ReplyDelete